Tuesday, July 27, 2010

a letter to myself

Dear self,

I am so angry at you. You are clearly doing this all for attention. 

Some people see it but some people are fooled. I can see straight through you.  

I am tired of it, the drama you cause. 

You make a disgraceful mockery of what it is really like to be suffering. 

It shocks me that your taking it this far, there is nothing wrong with you. 

You just want everyone to feel sorry for you. I don’t even normally say this but you are actually becoming a very bad person. 

I am pissed off, what about the ones who actually do suffer? The only reason i could see you maybe having a problem is because of the way you act and treat people would make you hate yourself. 

But i think you’re to small minded and to selfish to think of the consequences that it’s causing other people. 

You are a teenage girl who just wants attention all the time, guess what people don’t care. 

Your stupid act is getting old. 

The words you choose to use to describe how your feeling is  absurd. 

I feel sorry for you. People like this make me really angry, that fake everything for attention. The universe does not revolve around you. 

The day you realize this fuck, you will regret all the shit you have caused.

xoxo

me

No comments: