Friday, June 11, 2010

It's done, i'm done and nothing can bring it back

I’m talking to you again guys. Sometime, It’s hard to let go of someone you love, it’s hard to think that it’s really over between you and him. But that’s it. That’s reality.

I’ve been struggling to let go and to keep going. I know you know what i’m talking about. And finally, it’s over. I don’t feel anything anymore. And that’s a good thing. I hate it when someone complicates her life with someone that she knows that would hurt her. You can be happy without a guy who would tell you he loves you. You could, if you wanted to. But if you would just think negatively then you won’t.

That’s it. I decided to leave it all behind. To ignore him for a certain time. To heal. And to be happy :) i’m letting him go for the sake of my happiness and for him to be in good hands again. And when i say it’s over you can’t bring it all back as easy as you want it. There is no chance that i would love him the same way i did before but i will love him the way he wants me to. Being just a friend.

He’s not my world. I have my own. I’m just so inlove to tell him that he is. That without him i won’t be happy. It’s not. I can be. I’m just so madly inlove to be depressed and hurt myself. I can’t be so weak. Because no one is. You just think you are but you’re not. 

I realized that i’m so young to be so inlove. To be so attached. To find love when it leaves me alone. Love is everywhere. Many things could happen and i will meet so many people for the rest of my life. He’s not the only man in this world. So set your priorities and live your life.

No comments: