Wednesday, September 1, 2010

what the heck with me??



I dont know whats wrong with me now.
I feel awfully awkward. coward. whatever.
I'm a hyphophrenia--a vague sad feeling without reason. And I cant help myself.
and I believe I'm a schizophrenia. Do not offense!!
Tonight, someone invited me to his farewell, and I couldnt make it. and I was so sad.
why? okay, the answer is about my mom. She is not at home right now, so I have to stay at home all the time.

Lately, I've been hard to reach.. I've been too long on my own, I have private world, when I can be alone.
i want running away from this life. get wild and drunk!! Fuck people, fuck life. I'm tired being a nice person. I just want to be me!!! Fuck this shit!!
I just so fucking depressed, i just can seem to get out this slump. If I could just get over this hump, but i need something to pull me out this dump.



No comments: