Friday, April 15, 2016

Gifts for being 25!



Wow, I am now 25 years old! So old, isn't it? But I feel blessed. I have a good life, good friends, and...  there are some people who gave me presents. Who doesn't like gifts?

#Handmade pouch/pencil case
I got this from Liesbeth, she made it for me. I could use it for a pencil case or for the cosmetic pouch. It looks small but can be filled anything! Perfect! Currently, I use this to store my beauty essentials, like powder, mascara, mirror, lip balm, lipstick, and eyebrow pencil.

#Look Who's Back by Timur Vermes
Before I received this gift, I knew this book from a friend, she liked it so much, and she said it is really funny. And suddenly I got this from Roland, a friend in Budapest. He said he had to order this book from UK and sent it to Budapest, and he sent this book to Belgium. I haven't finished this book, I already read the half, and yes it is funny! You should read this too!

#Book Voucher
I think everybody already knows I really like to read books. Nicole gave me a voucher that I could use in a bookshop. I haven't decided yet which books I will buy with this voucher, I am planning to buy The Girl in the Spider's Web. Is it good?

#Brompton
I already had a crush with Brompton long time ago, and I never think that I would have one. But, someone gave me as my birthday present. And it arrived today! I am over the moon right now :)

No comments: