Monday, May 31, 2010

I talk about myself #4

So, this isn't a picture or anything but I felt the need to get this off my chest and feel like this is the best place.
I'm 19 years old and I've never been kissed.
I've never had a boyfriend.
All I want is someone to hold me.
I don't want sex.
I don't want someone to spend a ton of money on me.
I don't want flowers or chocolate or cute little teddy bears.
I want someone to cuddle with me during a rainstorm.
I want someone who won't make fun of me for the silly things I do.
I want someone to kiss me on the nose and make me giggle.
I want a hug.
I want someone to love me for who I am and not care about my baggage.
I want someone to twirl me around and dance with me like I'm the most beautiful person in the room, even if we're surrounded by 100 supermodels.
I want someone who will pick me up in their arms and make me feel safe.
I want someone to love who will love me back. That's all. If you're out there, come say hi. I promise I'll let you into my heart.

No comments: