Sunday, June 27, 2010

I worry to much about little things


i think im just looking for answers, and im sad cause im not getting any, and right now i dont think im ever going to get the answers im after. 


I feel like a jig-saw puzzle missing a piece and I’m not even sure what the picture should be.

Some have a lifetime, some just a day. Love isn’t something you measure that way. Nothing’s ever forever. Forever is a lie. All we have is between hello and goodbye.
I know it just for summer. Worriying about you just a lil thing of all my problems. So, I shouldn't be. But I couldn't stand for this matter. I'm also worrying about many things,

Right now..

I really feel that I just want to disappear from this world right now! From all these problems, hurting, troubles, from EVERYFCKINGTHING! I just want to go somewhere and shout everything out! I just want to cry everything out. :(( I don’t want to talk to anyone! I don’t want anything! I just want peace of mind! Please!!! Take me somewhere free from all the problems here on earth. Even for just a day. PLEASE! :((

No comments: