Thursday, May 20, 2010

Too much pressure in my life, please don't act bitchy-bitchy in front of my ass.

If everybody minded their own business, the world would go around a great deal faster than it does.

to tell you the truth, i kinda jealousy person.
i hate saw her on the phone when talking about sexual-thing with the stranger. I wanna shouting out in front of her face by saying "YOU ARE A SLUT"
I want to screw her, but i can't, she feeds me, only that reason why i still love her, indeed.

I hate when the strangers called her phone or even texted her with naughty word. I TOTALLY HATE THEM BOTH!!!

well, in other hand, i feel sympathy with her. She has no real friends, her friends already gone since she chose her own way. She hasn't lovelives, her soul was gone.
I saw in her deepest soul, i see nothing!! her soulmate died. no one could fix it. she is already broken.

She has no love for living, she doesn't know why she have to living. maybe I am only the reason why she is still alive.

So, I can't jealous or hate what she is doing, only just doing that she finds her fun.

What should i do? i know what she is doing is wrong.
Nah, you all know whats my problems are...

i need to gotta out of here!!

No comments: