Tuesday, June 8, 2010

From now on, the things are going to be better

We never know what will happen but I believe good things happen every day. I believe good things happen even when bad things happen. And I believe on a happy day like today, we can still feel a little sad. And that’s life, isn’t it?

I am going to laugh more, cry more, smile more. I’m not going to make the same mistakes I did prior years.
I’m going to learn from my mistakes and grow into a better person.
I’m going to do all the things I want in my life, I’m going to see the world.
I’m going to laugh until I cry and I’m going to tell the people in my life how much I love them.
I am going to let go of grudges, let go of the past, let go of the person I was.

Above all, I am going to be happy and I am going to see the beauty in everything.

No comments: