Thursday, June 24, 2010

second day in Jogja

yesterday was lil bit tired.

as I've said I slept at a man who gave me a ride,
so as a 'balas budi' I helped him to make blog and FB for his audio car shop.
sounds like i have internship in Jogja, yeah it is!!!
i dont ask him for money, i help him pure to fill my time in jogja. nothing more.
I worked from 9 am until 5 pm, and my uncle picked me up, so I went home to my cousin's home.

and the man who gave me a ride asked me a favor "alfi, when you can help me again? im waiting for you." it means he asked me to come at his home everyday!! jeezz..
I dont mind helping him, but this is my holiday, i dont want work too hard. i know i kinda a lazy girl, thats why my mom hates me..

after i was picked up by my uncle, i met my big lovely family..ah.. i miss my tiny cousins, grandparents, aunties, and uncles., ahhh ...

yeah I feel this is my a real fam, and this is my home, even i dont have any house at Jogja, nor Jakarta.
i dont want to comeback to jakarta.
in jakarta, i dont have house and home. i dont have them both. i feel empty. loliness.



No comments: