Thursday, June 11, 2009

when Mitch Hewer replied my message on facebook.


you know what my feelin after read his message?? i was fly..to be twatty.hahaha.. oke, first i'll tell you who Mitch Hewer is... he is an actor from Bristol, UK. hav u heard his name before? yeah, maybe u dont, because he doesnt famous as well. im fall in love with him after i saw his tap dance perfomances in skins (a serial drama teen from England). you know, few days ago i said that im fancy with Dev Patel, and still going now. Mitch Hewer is one mate of Dev Patel too, they were play in the same series, Skins. so here this story goes... when i was look for Skins cast in Facebook, accidently i found Mitch Hewer on list, too much same name of him, so I added all of the profile which used his name. and one day after i added Mitch Hewer profile on Facebook, he approved me as his friends.. hahaha.. lovely. then, i checked his profile for sure. And thats absolutly right. i was leave messege on his wall. Like that "Hi Mitch, thx for approving me as one of your fans. thats so lovely. Btw, ist a real you Mitch Hewer??" you guess what?? he replied me.. here he said: well Alfi i answer this iquestion almost every day im not trying to be someone im just my self i dont know why people are trying to be me so i can say to im real one a few days ago another'mitch' steal my pic hope u understand that ... Mitch hahaha,, im so glad read his replied..too suprising me.,.. oke, thx for dont blame me,, Anybody could slap me?? for make me sure that is a real!! hahah i just wanna show up my story,,,thats it,, thx..

4 comments:

bayonet said...

Neng, bagi donk link FBnya yang dikau dikomenin itu. Soalnya pas gue search resultnya ratusannn @_@ dan gue ga tau mana yang asli. Tinggalin di chatbox gue aja yee~

jellybeans7 said...

oh my god u r so lucky!!!i can't believe he answered!!!he is absolutely amazing...i wish i lived in bristol...hmmm...well
could you please please please give me a link to his real facebook account cause i would really love to add him myself...
i understand if u don't want to post it on ur blog(for privacy reasons), so if u reply to this i'll send u my email...k?
god u r so lucky!!
cheers girl!

natureahead said...

@Bayonet: yaaa ampunn sorry sorry masa gw baru baca komen lo skarang sih, gila ya??
@Jellybeans7: here is the link : http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000135334747&ref=ts

Jellybeans7 said...

thanks so much!!!u rock :D